FIS SKI FLYING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Thursday, 10th December 2020Qualifications
Friday, 11th December 2020Individual competition - 1st and 2nd round
Saturday, 12th December 2020Individual competition - 3rd and final round
Sunday, 13th December 2020Team competition
ADULTS (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
26 EUR | 33 EUR
CHILDREN (Friday, Saturday)
4 EUR | 6 EUR
15 EUR | 20 EUR
3 EUR | 5 EUR
55 EUR | 70 EUR
45 EUR | 55 EUR
66 EUR | 80 EUR
TO ENTER THE EVENT SITE ALL CHILDREN NEED TICKETS (ALSO FREE TICKETS) ! FREE CHILDREN’S TICKETS NEED TO BE WITHDRAWN AT THE SALES POINTS OR AT THE REGISTERS IN PLANICA.
- Children up to (including) 6 years have free entrance every day.
- Children from 7 up to (including) 14 years have to buy tickets for every day except for Sunday.
- Children up to (including) 2 years have free entrance.
- Children from 3 years onwards have to buy a ticket.
Visitors with invitations also have to withdraw free tickets for their children.
Event site scheme
EUR = Tickets in presale until, including Sunday, 1st of November 2020
EUR = Tickets from Monday, 2nd of November 2020 onwards
General sales agent is Kompas. Tickets are sold in all Kompas' offices and authorized agencies.
+386 1 2006 111
** VAT is included in the ticket price. Organizer reserves the right to change the prices of tickets in case of changes in the rate of VAT.
Friday 140 EUR
Saturday 140 EUR
Sunday 140 EUR
All days 330 EUR
Friday 300 EUR
Saturday 300 EUR
Sunday 300 EUR
All days 790 EUR
- Children up to (incl.) 2 years have free entrance to clubs.
- Children from 3 years onwards have to buy a ticket for clubs.
- You have to exchange your ticket for a corresponding wristband at the Welcome center in Planica.
Free bus transport from Kranjska Gora and surrounding area to Planica will be available to all the visitors. We advise you not to go to Planica by car. Buses have priority in arriving to and departing from Planica!
Parking outside the designated parking areas, especially by the roads and in grasslands, will be consistently sanctioned by the police and the traffic wardens.
Entry points for bus circle route, which starts a few hours before the competition, are located in Kranjska Gora, Podkoren and Rateče.
This year, you can get to Planica a bit differently. Join the Sustainable development project and travel to Planica by train, bus or share a car.
Successful five seasons
- almost 10.000 people traveled to Planica by train
- improved roundabout transport
- introduction of waste separation containers
- introduction of a deposit for beverage packaging
- increased offer of local food
- in 2017 we introduced 100 new waste separation containers
Also you can take part in creating the future!